Friday, July 31, 2015

Introduction: Why am i doing this???!

Hi Guys..

It's the first of August 2015, we already passed more than half of this year and yet still have 5 more months to accomplish of what we plan on the beginning of this year.

At the beginning of this year, i promised myself to have a new routine to do, and couple of months ago i started reading blogs (mostly travel blogs). Yeah, i have a thing with traveling since i started to travel around Indonesia couple years ago. I don't usually go along with travel agencies (because of their budget and destination) whatsoever, i often find information about places through other blogs.

Many months before my college friend asked me to hang out together after office hour. Surely, i never had the will to say no to that (i'm the kind of people pleasure) and importantly, she is the top rated gossiper in college. Of course, i would go to that woman if i need to catch on some issues. So, after 5:45 PM from my old office at Sinarmasland Plaza, i went directly to SCBD's Beer Garden. While strolling around and chatting along the Pacific Place, she offered me to have a join account about travel blog. At first, I'm in shock (clearly, she knew i'm not the kind of good writer but still asked me anyway), but without any second delayed i answered "hell yeah". Why should i turn it off? I'm always into traveling and have taken advantages from other blogs. I think, it might be my time to share mine too.

Those unplanned conversation tingled my sense and 2015's resolution. why don't i start to blog and journal everything i encounter. Since, i have a blurry image about events in past they suggested me to log everything in (yeah, i'm forgetful). So here i am, writing this blog and hoping it won't die young :(

I just wish it won't be too boring for you guys. Have a happy reading. Cheer and peace out people


follow me in my Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment